Thursday, January 2, 2014

twenty three on thirty first

time does fly huh?


anything, I lost my aunt to cervical cancer just
hours after I've posted the last entry on the blog.
comes new year last day, will be two months since
we've lost her. Alfatihah for my late aunt, she was 48.


and I'm turning twenty three on the last day, 2013!
Alhamdulillah, You're (Allah) the Greatest and Most Generous


I spend my last hours of being twenty two just laying
around at home, mind-crossing every checklist I've
created when I turned 22 last year. Went to dinner with
friends and had a good laugh.



Sheez, I've experienced a lot last year!



I got to vote, planned a wedding with some friends,
dealing with superiors that I've never thought I'd
come across, etc.


I had super fun.



Since I'm writing this birthday entry, why not few
shout outs to some people that are really close and
dear to my heart.


ThankYouList!
(here we go!)


Wae or dadda - for all those nights you tucked me to
sleep, pocket allowances, washing my school's shoes,
paying for everything and driving me EVERYWHERE I want
to go, and of course everything (the list could just
go on and on). Thank you and massive hugs and kisses!
Thank you for NOT pestering me. I know you wont let me
marry as soon. *wink*. but? :)


Mummy or mom - for hanging there and went through a lot
of pain in order to make sure I came out into the world.
for everything that you do, thank you and massive hugs
and kisses as well! and not to forget for pestering me
to find someone and marry! And finally! YES! Words cannot
measure how much I LOVE YOU.



The Family - no gifts, no talk! (JOKE!!)



Besties - Qaseh (best of lucks for finals and posting, dr!),
Siha Nazihah, Tiara Maliha, Awaa Bazilah, Fatin Najima,
Amal (Congrats mumi!), The 5UK gang(Nanie, Zie, Puteri,
Yana, Lily), Janna Syaqira, Nuril, Anissa, Mona Nur Iman,
Sarah babe, Fiza.



Buddies - Faliq Nasimuddin, Ariff Azmir, Ashman Najib,
Izzatrul Fahmy, Putra, Fizi, Engku Rizman, Mohd Umar,
Syarifol Habib, The 5UK gang (Ben yeoh, Farid Asyraf,
Hamimi TArmizi, Jundi, Irsyad) and the rest of the gang.



Mint - :) Trying so hard to be first one to wish.
so cute.




Thanking you (guys) is never enough but it's at least
that I can do right now. Just know I love each and
everyone of you.



There were some ups and downs moments,


but
without them I would never grow to be the person I am
TODAY.



May Allah grant me another blissful year ahead, ameen.






p/s. I LOVE CHEESECAKE. geddit? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment